Save $200 on the new ZCR-FC Gen 2 Competition stock. It is identical externally to our match winning FTR Stock but re engineered to be stronger with minimal weight increase for ELR rifle systems.
These Stocks are designed for Competition shooting and ELR. Straight tracking, parallel buttstock base and forend, Ambidextrous Palm Swell, 2.99″ wide forend, Stocks are produced on same production line, to the same standard as Bolly Aviation Carbon fibre propellers.
Blank Bolly Aviation Composite Stocks ZCR-FC Gen 2 Competition stocks are available to gunsmiths and for Export. Inletted stocks are not available for export, However we can fit recoil pads and Anschutz Rails as well as other accessories.
Gunsmithing Blanks are approx 950 grams. Inletted weight will be approx 800grams.
Engineered to be the lightest and most technologically advanced long range precision stocks available. The ZCR-FC Gen 2 Competition stock has a Carbon Spar through the action area into the forend and a redesigned carbon shell. These stocks are intended to be inletted for actions other than a Barnard with a V Block
The ZCR-FC Gen 2 Competition stock is a gloss gel coat carbon stock that is polished with a clear gel coat to track as smoothly as possible and comes with A Limbsaver Recoil Pad
- Stocks are filled, not hollow. Advanced core materials manage both torque and recoil to improve rifle performance and reduce loads on the shooter.
- High-Density Composite structure in action area transfers torque to skins and impulse loads to Buttstock and Forend
- Low-Density Honeycomb in the Forend and Buttstock absorb recoil
- Carbon Skin mitigates torque
- Carbon Spar improves load distribution for larger actions and heavier barrels without requiring a bedding block
- Carbon Fibre dramatically reduces weight while increasing stock rigidity, critical for precision
- Composite materials are inert, waterproof and weatherproof
- Clear coat improves tracking and reduces friction on bags
- Ambidextrous palm swell is ergonomic for both Right and Left-hand shooters
- Generous action area will accept other actions readily, including Remington clones.
- Raised Non-Adjustable comb reduces weight while being high enough for comfortable use with 56mm objective scopes
- 2.99″ wide forend allows for straight tracking off bags for F Standard
- Anschutz rail allows for a plethora of bipod mounting options
- Limbsaver Recoil pad provides industry leading recoil absorption
- Flat forend is parallel to flat bottom of buttstock
- Buttstock is flat from the recoil pad to the bottom of the grip for straight tracking
- Moulded-In barrel channel for increased rigidity
- Approx 1050 Grams inletted with recoil pad and Anshutz rail
- Heavier Version is available, achieved by adding ground fibreglass to action area (for maintaining machining and recoil/torque management properties)
- Standard LOP With recoil Pad 13.5″
- Longer is available through the use of spacers
- Shorter is achieved by simply grinding the buttstock to a shorter length
- 2.99″ Wide Forend
- 35mm Moulded in Barrel Channel
- Height of Comb 122mm
- Buttstock is 20mm wide at base
- Forend tip is 22″/ 56mm from front of grip
- Stock Excluding Recoil Pad is 32.75″ / 830mm Long
- Standard Large Grind to Fit Limbsaver adds 1″/25.4mm to Length