Bolly Ultralight Precision Hunter (UPH) Carbon Fibre Composite Rifle Stock
This is the order page for the second Generation (gen2) stocks which are a fully machined inlet. Most inlets not listed on the 3rd generation product page can be machined into a gen2 UPH.
Rimfire Inlets are restricted to the gen2 stocks
The Bolly Composites Stocks carbon fibre Ultralight Precision Hunter Rifle Stock is a stock born from an absolute classic, the Sako AII Varmint stock, but with modern features. Designed for the Schultz and Larsen tactical which is a switch barrel, this stock is intended to be capable in any situation but it is specialised towards long range shooting and precision varminting/hunting.
Like all Bolly Composite Stocks, the UPH stocks are produced on the same production line and to the same standard as Bolly Aviation Carbon fibre propellers for industry leading strength to weight performance.
Standard UPH Features
- 2 flush cups, 1 one the left hand side of the buttstock and 1 on the left hand side of the forend in line with the BT15 rail
- 1 BT15 Rail on the forend (includes in built Flush Cup for further sling options)
- Classic Limbsaver (Same Profile as Tikka/Sako Recoil Pads)
- Full Coat Ruff Tuff
- Standard Weight is approx 750 grams (varies by inlet)
- Standard LOP With recoil Pad 14″
- Carbon Fibre Spar through action area
- The actions the stock is optimised for fitting are the Schultz and Larsen Tactical, Schultz and Larsen Legacy and the CZ455.
- Actions that fit the stock but may require minor fitting or bedding are the Tikka T3 (can perform without bedding but is recommended) and Remington style actions and their clones.
- We can inlet the stock for Left Handed Actions, Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would Like a new inlet added, Please email us: email@example.com
Bolly Composites Stocks Ultralight Precision Hunter Stock Material Advantages:
- Superior rifle performance over factory plastic stock while reducing weight and felt recoil
- Stocks are filled, not hollow. Advanced core materials manage both torque and recoil to improve rifle performance and reduce loads on the shooter.
- High-Density Composite structure in action area transfers torque to skins and impulse loads to Buttstock and Forend
- Low-Density Honeycomb in the Forend and Buttstock absorb recoil
- Carbon Skin mitigates torque
- Carbon Fibre dramatically reduces weight while increasing stock rigidity, critical for precision
- Composite materials are inert, waterproof and weatherproof
- Full Ruff-Tuff Coat is grippy yet comfortably to the cheek and hard wearing
Bolly Composites Stocks Ultralight Precision Hunter Stock Design Advantages:
- The Varmint style forend is at home off a bench, a bipod or just thrown over a backpack.
- The optimised forend length makes it handier for setting up on barricades or shooting from a vehicle, without sacrificing balance and long range performance off a bipod.
- The Extended near vertical grip has minimal ambidextrous palm swell for awkward positional shooting as well as comfortable long range shooting from prone.
- The raised cheek piece is designed to be low enough for CZ455 .22LR Trainer builds while being suitable for larger objective lens scopes.
- The buttstock has a hunter profile drop for precise adjustments off a rear bag as well as being profiled for a standard precision fit recoil pad opening up a number of options for recoil pads and length of pull adjustments.
- Thumb hook allows for complete control of the rifle when using a rear bag or just shooting off a clenched fist.
- Moulded-In barrel channel for increased rigidity
For Orders of a Tikka Inlet (T3/T3x) a Lumley Arms Recoil Lug and Bedding Kit will be included:
- 2x Steel Pillars
- Titanium Recoil Lug
- 2x Action Screws
For Orders of a 22LR Rimfire trainer stock(cz452, 455, brno 1, brno 2) a ISA .22LR 10 shot magazine will be included: