Kestrel 5700 Elite with LiNK and Applied Ballistics & Bushnell 1 Mile CONX Rangefinder Bundle Overview
Back in Stock!
Precision Defence Industries are technology Partners with NK (Kestrel) and Kestrel AU as well as being Authorised Australian Dealers for Kestrel AU and Bushnell. All stock is Australian stock shipped from Melbourne, covered by Australian warranty.
Kestrel and Bushnell have come together to create a state of the art long range ballistic system through the use of a laser rangefinder and paired ballistics meter. Working together seamlessly, the Kestrel 5700 Elite with LiNK is compatible with the Elite 1-Mile CONX Rangefinder from Bushnell, allowing for wireless transfer of range data to the Kestrel for instant calculation of an elevation hold, which is displayed on the Kestrel and handed back to the rangefinder for display in the viewfinder. For maximum smart device compatibility, range, battery life and reliability of connection, both the Kestrel and the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX employ Bluetooth low energy connectivity.
Get the Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics the world’s most complete ballistics calculator — a rugged Kestrel Weather Meter with the “science of accuracy” built in! Get accurate measurement of wind and air density to deliver elevation and windage solutions for unprecedented accuracy on extended long range shots. Combine this LiNK enabled Kestrel 5700 Elite meter with LiNK enabled Bushnell Laser Rangefinder wirelessly connecting the two units units for fast and accurate ballistic solutions.
Kestrel 5700 Elite with LiNK
For the Civilian shooter who wants military grade gear, best product available in the space.
Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics Overview
- Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots.
- Expanded features include a customizable Range Card and an expanded Ballistics Data Table, as well as storage for up to 16 gun and bullet profiles and 5 saved targets.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy.(Note: LiNK Dongle sold seperately)
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on Android and iOS provides full gun management as well as access to the Applied Ballistics library of custom drag models for transfer to the Kestrel.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, true MOA, Shooter’s MOA, or clicks) – works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.
The Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics takes the guesswork out of long-range shooting, even out to the transonic and subsonic flight range of your bullet.
This next-generation integrated weather meter and ballistics solver provides the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel 4500 with Applied Ballistics but adds many new features and options. If you’re familiar with the Kestrel 4500, the first thing you’ll notice is the larger, higher-resolution and contrast display and improved font readability. The Kestrel 5 series also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation and offers optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel 5700 Elite is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage – so it can accompany you to the range, hunt, match, deployment or engagement for years to come. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
Buy the Kestrel 5700 Elite with LiNK and get the power of the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app. Build and manage your gun/bullet profiles and download them to your Kestrel 5700 Elite before you set out. Choose from the extensive Litz library of custom bullet drag models for the most precise transonic and subsonic range solutions available anywhere. At the range or match, secure your Kestrel 5700 Elite to a tripod using the optional Kestrel Vane Mount and use the app to quickly adjust the target range and view the shooting solution and wind rose without leaving your shooting position. The LiNK Ballistics app even lets you set up multiple targets for single-screen viewing – just about an unfair advantage! It’s like having a meteorologist and ballistician standing next to you while you shoot.
LiNK enabled units can also be wirelessly paired with LiNK compatible laser range finders, such as the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX, to seamlessly integrate target data into the ballistic solution for unparalleled speed and accuracy.
In addition to the ballistics solver capabilities, the Kestrel 5700 Elite is a comprehensive weather meter for measurement and logging of primary environmental conditions, including wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, heat index, pressure and altitude. Paired with the Vane Mount, the Kestrel 5700 Elite becomes a compact, easily-deployable weather station. Your data log can be transferred to a iOS/Android device wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a Windows/Mac device with the waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (sold separately).
Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch any on-screen meteorologist during a hurricane, and you’re sure to spot a Kestrel in action. With a Kestrel 5700 Elite, you can put accurate shooting solutions and environmental measurements in the palm of your hand, anywhere your adventure takes you.
Features Comparison Chart:
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Direction (Wind Direction and Orientation)
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
Who’s Using the Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter:
- Law Enforcement
- Precision & Competitive Shooting
Kestrel LiNK Ballistics for iOS & Android:
Wirelessly connect with mobile devices. When in range, manage and transfer gun profiles, adjust Kestrel target range, and view shooting solutions on the mobile device. Multi-target view provides single-screen summary of customized targets – perfect for match day. Most effective when paired with the Kestrel Vane Mount for real-time windage solutions.
Kestrel LiNK for Windows & Mac
- Kestrel LiNK for Windows
- Kestrel LiNK for Mac(Coming Soon!)
Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel LiNK for iOS & Android
Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
Models & SKUs:
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics (Black): 0857ABLK
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics (Olive): 0857AOLV
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics (Tan): 0857ATAN
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics (Blaze Orange): 0857ABLZ
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics and LiNK (Blaze Orange): 0857ALBLZ
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics and LiNK (Black): 0857ALBLK
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics and LiNK (Olive): 0857ALOLV
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics and LiNK (Tan): 0857ALTAN
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- Five Year Warranty
- Bonus Tac Tripod
Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX Rangefinder Overview
- Reflective ranging performance up to 1760yds. Accurate +/- .5 yd
- LiNK wireless compatible with Elite and Sportsman 5700 Kestrel units delivers fast and accurate ballistic solutions
- Sends inclination angle as well as range to the Kestrel for accurate high angle shots
- Displays elevation solution from the Kestrel right in the rangefinder eyepiece to get you on target faster
- Tripod mountable
This Bushnell conx and Kestrel Bundle are for sale in Australia Only